Aquaguard Invisipure RO is equipped with Reverse Osmosis technology that removes pesticides, chemicals, bacteria, virus and excess TDS. It stores the purified water at a 12 litres high-pressure to ensure that you get constant water flow every time.
Unique Membrane Cleaning System
This ensures superior and effective membrane performance.
Silver Surety Technology
Silver impregnation enhances purification efficiency and inhibits growth of water-borne disease-causing bacteria, viruses and protozoa.
Enhanced Booster Pump
It drives the water through the membrane with high pressure to ensure constant flow of water.
Large storage capacity
It comes with ample storage capacity of 12-14 litres.
The unit can be stored under the sink, saving kitchen space and also retaining the beauty of the kitchen.
Self- Cleaning System
It ensures superior and effective membrane performance by auto-cleaning regularly.
High Pressure Switch
The automatic water level sensor controls the water level inside the tank automatically and shuts off the pump to avoid overflow when the storage tank is full. It also resumes filtration when some quantity of pure water is withdrawn from the tank.
- Input Water Turbidity : 15 NTU
- Input Water Iron content ( Max) : 0.3 mg/lit. (max)
- Applicable TDS Range in Input Water : 500 mg/lit (min) – 2000 mg/lt (max)
- TDS Reduction : 90 % (approx)
- Applicable Input Water Pressure Range : 0.6 – 2.0 kg /cm 2
- Max Input water chlorine : 0.2ppm (max.)
- Input Water Temperature : 5°C – 45°C
- Purifying Technology : Reverse Osmosis (RO)
- Input Voltage : 230V AC/ 50Hz
- Water Flow Rate** : 10 litres / hour
- Filtration / Purification Modules Particulate Filter, Clarity Cartridge, Pre Activated Silver Carbon Cartridge, RO Membrane, Post Active Silver Carbon Cartridge
- Tank Capacity : 12 Litres
- Dimensions : 370 x 190 x 470 in mm (W x D x H)
- Net Weight : 14.5 Kg
- Power Rating : 36 Watts
Note: Technical Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.